- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Welding Machines
- Measuring Tools
- Agriculture Tools
- Safety Products
FEIN BELT FILES START BF 10-280E 50/60H220/230V
Start set belt file for corners and edges in stainless steel machining.
- FEIN high-power motor for highly effective material removal and constant speed even at high loads.
- Extremely easy to handle - tool-free, grinding arm can be swivelled 180°, tool-free belt installation and adjustment.
- Start set with stepped and straight grinding arms for a variety of applications, ceramic grinding belts for effective machining of welded seams and fleece belts for finishing work in various widths.
- Optimum belt speeds.
- Perfect belt guidance.
- Belt widths of between 3 and 20 mm.
- Infinitely variable speed, ideal for protecting sensitive surfaces.
- Soft start.
- Restart protection.
- H 07 industrial cable.
- Comprehensive range of accessories available.
|NO SPEED LOAD||10000-28000 rpm|
|CABLE WITH PLUG||4mm|
|WEIGHT ACCORDING TO EPTA||2.10kg|
VIBRATION AND SOUND EMISSION VALUES
|Sound pressure level lpa uncertainty of measured value kpa||84db|
|Sound power level LWA
Uncertainty of measured value KWA
|Sound peak value LpCpeak
Uncertainty of measured value KpCpeak